|NORMAL PACKAGES||REGULAR MONTHLY RATE||PACKAGE A(3 MONTHS)||PACKAGE B(6 MONTHS)||PACKAGE C(12 MONTHS)|
|Unlimited Sessions||$288||$755($252/month)||$1425 ($238/month)||$2600 ($217/month)|
|8 Sessions/month||$229||$603 ($201/month)||$1135 ($189/month)||$2059 ($172/month)|
|4 Sessions/month||$141||$384 ($128/month)||$708 ($118/month)||$1188 ($99/month)|
|Unlimited Lunch-Time Classes||$139||$381 ($127/month)||$696 ($116/month)||$1260 ($105/month)|
|Kid’s Muay Thai||$80|
|STUDENT/NSF PACKAGES||REGULAR MONTHLY RATE||MONTHLY RATES (4-MONTH PACKAGE)|
|Unlimited||$119||$444 ($111/month for 4 months)|
|8 Sessions/month||$105||$387 ($97/month for 4 months)|
|4 Sessions/month||$79||$286 ($72/month for 4 months)|
|TRAINER||1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX|
|Royston Wee (Muay Thai / Mixed Martial Arts)||$115||$190 ($95/pax)||$255 ($85/pax)||$300 ($75/pax)|
|Bruce Loh (Muay Thai/Mixed Martials Arts)/ Prof Alex ‘Leke’ Machado (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)/ Garie Tang (Muay Thai/Mixed Martial Arts)||$100||$160 ($80/pax)||$210 ($70/pax)||$240 ($60/pax)|
|Rey Caitom Jr (Boxing)||$120||$160 ($80/pax)||$220 ($73/pax)||$250 ($62.50/pax)|
|Niko Soenarto (Muay Thai/Mixed Martial Arts)||$90||$150 ($75/pax)||$195 ($65/pax)||$220 ($55/pax)|
|Shawn Teo/ Nazri Sutari (Muay Thai/Mixed Martial Arts)||$80||$140 ($70/pax)||$180 ($60/pax)||$200 ($50/pax)|
|Caryl Lim (Muay Thai/Kids’ Muay Thai)||$75||$120 ($60/pax)||$150 ($50/pax)||$160 ($40/pax)|
If you are an overseas traveller and are planning to visit Singapore, we offer a special Visitor’s Pass package that allows unlimited attendance to all classes for one week! This package is priced at $115, and is offered to travellers on short-term stay in Singapore.
* Singaporeans and Singapore PRs do not qualify for this package.
* To qualify, you must produce your passport along with proof of stay in Singapore not exceeding one month (e.g. flight itinerary).
You may attend one free Muay Thai & one free Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class only. Trial classes for Mixed Martial Arts are available, but prior experience is recommended. If you are new, we strongly suggest starting with Muay Thai and/or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu first.
Trial classes are only valid within a one-week period.
For more information, please read our F.A.Q.s.
New members who register and sign up for any of our 3, 6 or 12-month packages (or 4-month Student/NSF package) will receive ONE of the following:
• Training/Boxing Gloves OR
• Mixed Martial Arts Gloves OR
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Rashguard OR
• 25%-off on a purchase of Gi
Flexi Bulk Packages do not apply.
Students and Full-time National Servicemen (NSF)
are entitled to a 10% discount on the Registration
Fee and all Normal Packages.
Member Rate: $36 per class.
Non-Member Rate: $42 per class.
A one-time, life-time membership fee of
$56 applies for all new members.
If you are away for more than 7 days during the validity period of any package, please provide us evidence upon your return and we would be happy to extend that period for you from the date of your return for the same length of time that you were away.
Flexi Bulk Packages do not apply.
Expired packages of more than 2 months do not apply.
The maximum extension of a package is 2 months.
Flexi Bulk Packages
You may also pay for classes in bulk.
• 10 classes over 3 months = $422
• 25 classes over 6 months = $779
• 50 classes over 12 months = $1307
The PIT Singapore
123 Devonshire Road, Singapore 239883
33% off MMA Metcon class every Wednesday at 8pm and Saturday
at 11am (1-day advance booking required).
Orchard Health Lifestyle
310 Orchard Road, Tangs at Tangs Plaza, Level 4, Singapore 238864
20% off the first session (usual price $65) for Upper/Lower Body Joint Centralisation Technique (JCT) ™
Promotion valid until 31st December 2017.
Tel: 8113 0129 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your name and membership number to redeem offer.
86A Tanjong Pagar Road, 2nd Floor, Singapore 088507
10% off at Physioclinic.
1 Nanson Road , #03-11 Gallery Hotel, Singapore 238909
15% off usual rate of 10 sessions.
• Student/NSF Package classes are highlighted in grey in the Schedule.
• Student/NSF Package holders may join regular classes at half-price of the Member Walk-In Rate.
• Normal Package holders may attend any class.
• Lunch-time classes refer to the Cardio Muay Thai and MMA Conditioning classes. Cardio Muay Thai and MMA Conditioning classes are 45 minutes each and held on weekdays. These classes focus on fitness and conditioning.
• Please check the Schedule and F.A.Q.s for more information.
• All packages purchased are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• If you are under the age of 18, please download and print out the Parental Consent Form that must be signed (by a parent/guardian) and submitted when you come down to the gym, otherwise you will not be allowed to register or join the classes.